Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armada Guild Of Rohan Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Is our Master.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medie
Newby
Newby

Where Is our Master..... Empty
PostSubject: Where Is our Master.....   Where Is our Master..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Master Kyusen Please Visit the Forum and tell us all what happend to you.....coz now ur members got separated and created their own guild and they fight each other........pls Tell what happend Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elude
You Now Its Coming
You Now Its Coming
Elude

PostSubject: Re: Where Is our Master.....   Where Is our Master..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 am

atleast come on to say something kyusen, we all miss u and i want u to be guild leader again, everythings so fucking boring dude like shit all these new guilds n shit aint the same as it was before when we were all here, u me peace zaraki neyen and all the other people
Back to top Go down
ArchSilverLight
Still Noob
Still Noob
ArchSilverLight

PostSubject: Re: Where Is our Master.....   Where Is our Master..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:38 pm

kyusen hope you give some news on what hapen to you we mis you and now that my pc broke end off my game life im waiting some day you will be back hope you read our message here hope you will be back and hope i be back to take care and elude take care to i will mis you and all off you bye bye see you soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Elude
You Now Its Coming
You Now Its Coming
Elude

PostSubject: Re: Where Is our Master.....   Where Is our Master..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 am

Surprised ur pc broke? come play again arch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Is our Master.....   Where Is our Master..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Is our Master.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armada :: Guild Information :: Armada General Discussions-
Jump to: